Monday, January 12, 2009

Another McMichael baby on the way-and it is a girl!

I am not delusional enough to think that you guys are all going to ooh and ahh over these, but this is our little one at 28 weeks. I am due April 8th and would appreciate any and all prayers for her and for me. If you can tell from the picture, she looks an awful lot like her big brother Deacon with that little upturned nose. The second pic shows her arm and hand as well. Who says we don't live in a time of miracles?!

" For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb,
I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book was written every one of them,
the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none." Psalm 139 13-16



2 comments:

Jess said...

Here I sit like a blubbering fool making the pictures bigger and smaller... so happy to see precious Darcy's face for the first time!

Jennifer said...

I too am making the pics bigger so I can see everything. I agree, she looks like Deacon! wow! It's so amazing. thank you for sharing.